Nathan R. Snyder
Direct Dial: 612.455.6218
Nathan R. Snyder represents clients in business transactions, commercial litigation, appeals, and intellectual property, real estate, and employment law matters. Nate works with business and individual clients in a variety of industries, ranging from technology, real estate, construction, health care, finance, insurance, restaurant, and transportation companies to defense contractors, breweries and a CBD business.
Nate prides himself on identifying both practical and creative solutions to meet and exceeds his clients’ needs and expectations. Nate’s background in finance and business provides him with an understanding of issues facing start-up, growing, and established businesses.
Prior to joining as an associate attorney, Nate worked for the firm as a law clerk. Nate also previously served as a legal extern at a Minneapolis intellectual property firm where he worked with the company’s executives to implement the launch of a patent prosecution analytics platform. Nate also volunteered as a student attorney in William Mitchell College of Law’s Business Law Clinic, where he advised a start-up “green energy” company in connection with its business formation, contracts, and trademark registrations.
Prior to law school, Nate attended Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, where he completed a Bachelor of Arts in Financial Economics. After completing his undergraduate education, Nate worked in finance and banking advising small and mid-sized businesses. Nate was named as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers (R) Magazine in 2019.
Outside of law, Nate enjoys traveling, hiking with his wife and their two Australian Shepherds, playing and watching sports, attending concerts, and spending time at the lake with his family.
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Acquisitions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Trademark and Copyright
- Concordia College – Moorhead, B.A. (2010)
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. (2015)
- William Mitchell Law and Business Certificate (2015)
- Named as a Rising Star in the areas of Business/Corporate , Intellectual Property and Employment & Labor Law by Super Lawyers (R) Magazine (2019)
- Minnesota Supreme Court (2015)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota (2019)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Labor and Employment Section
- Sports, Art & Entertainment Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Mitchell Hamline – Mitchell Mentors