ALLOW OUR BUSINESS ATTORNEYS TO HELP YOU FORM YOUR MINNESOTA LLC TODAY.
The business attorneys of Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. can guide you through the process of starting a limited liability company (LLC). TMB attorneys will help you consider your entity options and then provide the scope of services needed to help you fulfill your business goals.
Organizing a successful and effective Minnesota LLC is more complex than filing a set of articles with the Minnesota Secretary of State. TMB attorneys will help you:
- decide on choice of entity
- identify governance and management issues to minimize future disputes
- review and understand financing and tax options for the LLC
- determine the scope and terms of a member control agreement
- register with state and federal tax authorities
Before using a web-based program that applies a cookie-cutter approach to entity formation, speak with one of the business law attorneys of TMB. We offer flat-fee arrangements for organizing Minnesota LLCs.
Please call us now or complete the contact form below to learn how we can help you form your Minnesota LLC today. We look forward to the possibility of representing you.
To schedule your initial legal consultation, call us now at 612.455.0500.
If you prefer, fill out the contact form below.