Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- Craig W. Trepanier to Speak at 2016 Business Law Institute April 18, 2016
- Craig W. Trepanier to Speak on Minnesota Drug and Alcohol Testing in the Workplace at 2016 Minnesota Safety & Health Conference April 11, 2016
- Craig W. Trepanier to Serve as Panelist for HCBA Labor and Employment Section CLE November 24, 2015
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Holds Attorney Personally Liable for Law Firm Judgment August 17, 2015
- Minnesota Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act Now in Effect August 1, 2015
- Tips for Preventing, Deterring, and Identifying Employee Fraud June 1, 2015