Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- Attorney Kelly M. Dougherty Re-Elected as Vice Chair of MSBA Arts & Entertainment Section September 28, 2015
- Kelly M. Dougherty to Teach Law and Economics of Intellectual Property at the Institute of Production and Recording in Minneapolis September 28, 2015
- Bryan R. Battina To Give CLE Webcast Through the National Business Institute September 14, 2015
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Holds Attorney Personally Liable for Law Firm Judgment August 17, 2015
- Minnesota Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act Now in Effect August 1, 2015
- Tips for Preventing, Deterring, and Identifying Employee Fraud June 1, 2015