Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- V. John Ella to Speak at 2016 Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute May 20, 2016
- V. John Ella Quoted in Minnesota Lawyer Regarding New Trade Secrets Act May 20, 2016
- Anne M. Correia Elected as Communications Director for the New Lawyers Section of the Hennepin County Bar Association May 17, 2016
- New Notice Requirements Effective Immediately Pursuant to the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 May 11, 2016
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Holds Attorney Personally Liable for Law Firm Judgment August 17, 2015
- Minnesota Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act Now in Effect August 1, 2015