Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. ran the table this year. All five of its senior attorneys were recognized as Super Lawyers in 2022.
- Craig W. Trepanier represents closely held corporations, business owners and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, employment law and non-competes.
- James C. MacGillis represents entrepreneurs and growing businesses with corporate law, mergers, acquisitions and real estate transactions.
- Bryan R. Battina concentrates on business, commercial and real estate litigation as well as arbitrating disputes.
- V. John Ella practices in the areas of employment defense, commercial litigation, employment law, executive law and non-competes.
- Jeffrey B. Oberman, Of Counsel, is a non-compete, executive law and employment attorney.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a full-service firm focuses on business law, commercial litigation, employment law and real estate. Celebrating 20 years, the team at Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. knows how to make the right shots for clients.