The attorneys of Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. can quickly and effectively organize your business, whether you elect to organize as a C-corporation, S-corporation, limited liability company, or other legal entity under Minnesota law, Delaware law, or the law of another state.
- articles of incorporation and bylaws
- shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- executive employment and non-compete agreements
- service and manufacturing contracts
- promissory notes and security agreements
- purchase orders, sales contracts, and customer agreements
- confidentiality and trade secrets agreements
- operating policies and procedures manuals
TMB advises clients on contract and business matters in a variety of industries, including:
- medical devices
- sales reps
We would be pleased to assist you in starting your business, updating your corporate minute book, revising your business contracts, or resolving a business dispute.