Bryan R. Battina
Direct Dial: 612.455.0505
Bryan R. Battina represents businesses and individuals in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and employment law matters. Bryan, a seasoned litigator and trial attorney, brings passion, tenacity and hard earned wisdom to his advocacy for clients. He is results driven and seeks to efficiently and effectively resolve disputes for his clients.
After graduating from William Mitchell College of Law, Bryan worked as an associate in-house counsel with the Beltmann Group Incorporated before becoming a sole practitioner to pursue his passion for trial work. Bryan co-founded Bock & Battina, LLP and later founded Battina Law, PLLC before joining Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. as a shareholder in November 2013.
Bryan has also argued at the Minnesota Supreme Court. As an issue of first impression for the court, Bryan argued that a domain name was not property subject to garnishment under Minnesota Statute § 571.73. To watch the oral argument from October 12, 2015, please visit this link.
Bryan is a member of the Equity Stripping Task Force, a coalition of legal services providers, attorneys, and community partners working to assist victims of predatory lending. Bryan also volunteers his time through the Volunteer Lawyers Network, Legal Access Point Clinic in Hennepin County and the Federal Pro Se Project, assisting pro se litigants in federal courts.
Bryan is an avid sports fan and lifelong baseball player. He enjoys spending time with his family in Eden Prairie and coaching his daughter’s fast pitch softball team in Wayzata.
- University of Minnesota, B.A. (1998)
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. (2004)
- Minnesota Supreme Court (2004)
- District of Minnesota (2005)
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals (2010)
- American Arbitration Association
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- National Arbitration Forum
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry
- Minneapolis Civil Rights Commission
- Minnesota Hockey Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Equity Stripping Task Force
- Foreclosure Defense Task Force
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Legal Corps
- Federal Pro Se Project