Bryan R. Battina
Direct Dial: 612.455.0505
Bryan R. Battina focuses his practice on various aspects of business and corporate law, including commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, transportation law, and real estate litigation. His clients have included individuals, business owners, and corporate entities. With extensive experience as a trial attorney, Mr. Battina is committed to achieving the best results possible for his clients. He accepts clients throughout Minnesota.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts in 1998 from the University of Minnesota, Mr. Battina went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the William Mitchell College of Law in 2004. Bryan worked as an associate in-house counsel with the Beltmann Group Incorporated before becoming a sole practitioner to pursue his passion for trial work. Bryan co-founded Bock & Battina, LLP and later founded Battina Law, PLLC before joining Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. as a shareholder in November 2013. He is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Minnesota including the Minnesota Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit. Mr. Battina is also a qualified Arbitration Neutral under Rule 114.
Mr. Battina has always had a passion for trial work, and this dedication has brought respect from his numerous clients and the legal community. He has handled virtually every aspect of litigation in both state and federal district court including depositions, motions, injunctions, mediations, arbitrations, special master proceedings, bench trials, and jury trials. He has also argued before the Minnesota Court of Appeals, the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Mr. Battina has had several opportunities for leadership and has lectured for various agencies and continuing legal education seminars. He is an active member of several bar associations, including the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Hennepin County Bar Association, and the Federal Bar Association. He is also a member of the Douglas K. Amdahl American Inn of Court, an association of judges and lawyers who strive for professionalism and civility within the legal profession and who exhibit high legal skills and ethical standards.
Mr. Battina is an avid sports fan and lifelong baseball player. He enjoys spending time with his daughter’s volleyball and fastpitch softball teams in Wayzata.
- University of Minnesota, B.A. (1998)
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. (2004)
- Minnesota Supreme Court (2004)
- District of Minnesota (2005)
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals (2010)
- American Arbitration Association
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- National Arbitration Forum
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry
- Minneapolis Civil Rights Commission
- Minnesota Hockey Association
- Douglas K. Amdahl American Inn of Court
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Equity Stripping Task Force
- Foreclosure Defense Task Force
- Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Legal Corps
- Federal Pro Se Project