ALLOW OUR EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS TO ADVISE YOU ON DOT DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. can help you draft and administer a Department of Transportation drug and alcohol testing policy.
Our Minnesota law firm has considerable experience with DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations. We can effectively:
- draft your DOT drug and alcohol testing policy
- help you respond to a “positive” test result to avoid getting sued
- advise you whether you can terminate an employee
- defend you in EEOC discrimination proceedings
- defend you in wrongful termination lawsuits
Before adopting or administering a DOT drug and alcohol testing policy, take advantage of our initial legal consultation with one of the employment law attorneys of Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. We offer a two (2) hour customized legal consultation for the flat fee of $500. Click here to review the terms and conditions of our Initial Legal Consultation Policy.
Please call us now or complete the contact form below to learn how we can help you address Minnesota DOT drug and alcohol testing issues. We look forward to the possibility of representing you.
To schedule your initial legal consultation, call us now at 612.455.0500.
If you prefer, fill out the contact form below.