ALLOW OUR EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS TO ADVISE YOU ON MINNESOTA DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. can help you develop drug and alcohol testing policies and address workplace drug and alcohol testing issues. TMB represents employers, collection sites, clinics, laboratories, MRO’s, and SAP’s on drug and alcohol testing issues in the workplace.
TMB can effectively:
- draft your DOT drug and alcohol testing policy
- draft your non-DOT drug and alcohol testing policy in accordance with Minnesota (and other) state laws
- help you respond to a “positive” test result without getting sued
- advise you whether you can terminate an employee
- defend you in EEOC discrimination proceedings
- defend you in wrongful termination lawsuits
Before administering drug and alcohol tests to employees, or taking any adverse action against employees based on a drug or alcohol test result, take advantage of our initial legal consultation with one of the drug testing attorneys of Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. We offer a two (2) hour customized legal consultation for the flat fee of $500. Click here to review the terms and conditions of our Initial Legal Consultation Policy.
Please call us now or complete the contact form below to learn how we can advise you on Minnesota drug and alcohol testing issues. We look forward to the possibility of representing you.
To schedule your initial legal consultation, call us now at 612.455.0500.
If you prefer, fill out the contact form below.