Arbitration is an increasingly popular means of resolving business, commercial, real estate and employment disputes. The attorneys at Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. have experience representing clients in all aspects of the arbitration process as well as mediation, med-arb, conciliation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
The firm can assist you with drafting an arbitration agreement, reviewing or interpreting an arbitration clause, selecting an arbitrator, commencing arbitration, compelling arbitration, resisting arbitration, confirming arbitration awards, and vacating arbitration awards.
Some of the arbitration bodies we work with include the following:
- American Arbitration Association (AAA) (Both Commercial and Employment)
- Bureau of Mediation Services (BMS)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- National Center for Dispute Settlement (NCDS)
Attorneys at Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. also serve as neutral arbitrators under the auspices of the NCDS and the AAA.
Contact Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. with any questions you may have about arbitration in Minnesota.