On May 31, 2011, Craig W. Trepanier moderated the program entitled “Understanding Minnesota Sales Representative Laws” for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education (Minnesota CLE). The program is available via webcast for viewing by attorneys.
Whether your law firm represents sales representatives, principals or manufacturers, this webcast will provide you with the resources and tips you need to effectively manage sales representative legal issues in Minnesota. Topics include:
- Summary of the Minnesota Termination of Sales Representatives Act
- Legislative developments affecting the Minnesota Termination of Sales Representatives Act
- Who is covered by the Minnesota Termination of Sales Representatives Act
- What to include in a written sales representative agreement
- Analysis of when a sales representative agreement can be terminated under Minnesota law
- Strategies for a principal/manufacturer to properly terminate a sales representative under Minnesota law
- Strategies for a sales representative to pursue damages and unpaid commissions for improper termination of a sales representative agreement under Minnesota law
– Craig W. Trepanier; Trepanier & MacGillis P.A.
– D. Clay Taylor; The Law Office of D. Clay Taylor
– Honorable Charles A. Flinn, Jr.; Retired Ramsey County District Judge