Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- James C. MacGillis to Speak at 2015 Minnesota Business Law Institute April 15, 2015
- Kelly M. Dougherty to Host CLE on Intellectual Property Issues in Musical Theater January 7, 2015
- HCBA Artist Reception for Craig W. Trepanier on Thursday December 3, 2014
- Tips for Preventing, Deterring, and Identifying Employee Fraud June 1, 2015
- Recruiters at Staffing and Consulting Companies May Be Exempt from Overtime Pay under the FLSA and MFLSA March 1, 2015
- Unjust Enrichment Claim Not a Viable Alternative to Piercing Corporate Veil January 12, 2015