Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- Kelly M. Dougherty to Host CLE on Intellectual Property Issues in Musical Theater January 7, 2015
- HCBA Artist Reception for Craig W. Trepanier on Thursday December 3, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar – How to Protect Your Corporate Assets in the Digital Age September 1, 2014
- Recruiters at Staffing and Consulting Companies May Be Exempt from Overtime Pay under the FLSA and MFLSA March 1, 2015
- Minneapolis Voters Repeal the 70-30 Food-to-Alcohol Ratio Law November 4, 2014
- Minneapolis City Council Repeals the 60-40 Food-to-Alcohol Ratio Law September 19, 2014