Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- Kelly M. Dougherty to Host CLE on Intellectual Property Issues in Musical Theater January 7, 2015
- HCBA Artist Reception for Craig W. Trepanier on Thursday December 3, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar – How to Protect Your Corporate Assets in the Digital Age September 1, 2014
- The Trouble with Equality: 50-50 “Partnerships” and the Dangers of Impasse September 1, 2014
- Stock Transfer to Spouse to Dilute Stock Levied Against by Creditors Violated Minnesota Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act August 28, 2014
- Minnesota Supreme Court Rejects the Federal Plausibility Standard of Iqbal and Twombly and Upholds Minnesota’s Traditional Pleading Standard August 6, 2014