Trepanier MacGillis Battina: Outstanding Lawyers. Standing Out.
Providing creative and practical solutions and stellar courtroom advocacy to businesses, entrepreneurs, and executives.
Trepanier MacGillis Battina P.A. is a dynamic Minneapolis law firm representing corporations, business owners, and executives in the areas of business law, commercial litigation, and employment law.
We stand out by offering our clients practical legal advice and creative solutions at a fair price.
- Kelly M. Dougherty Hired as Adjunct Instructor at the Institute of Production and Recording July 22, 2014
- Craig W. Trepanier Recognized in 2014 Super Lawyers Magazine July 7, 2014
- James C. MacGillis Reappointed as Co-Chair of Lawyer Referral & Information Oversight Committee July 1, 2014
- Minnesota Supreme Court Rejects the Federal Plausibility Standard of Iqbal and Twombly and Upholds Minnesota’s Traditional Pleading Standard August 6, 2014
- Discussion of FLSA Exemption for Executive Employees August 1, 2014
- FCRA Class Action Lawsuits: What Employers Need to Know July 1, 2014